Showing all 7 results
ACM-66CH | PAGING MICROPHONES | Ahuja Sound Solutions
Frequency Response 50-15,000Hz Sensitivity 2.5mV/Pa Impedance 600Ω
Ahuja 30 WATTAGE MIDIUM PA MIXER AMPLIFIERS
MEDIUM WATTAGE PA MIXER AMPLIFIER
- 2 Mic & 1 Aux Input.
- Built-in MP3 player with USB reader and remote control.
- Line Output for connecting to a Booster Amplifier.
- Cut type tone control.
- Instant transfer to DC Power (Car Battery) if AC power fails.
PA Column speakers
- For Indoor & Outdoor applications such as in Halls, Auditoria, Airport Lounges.
- Weather resistant — for use under roof eaves. Foam layer
- to protect speakers from dust.
- Array of speakers radiate forward sound beam for wider audience coverage.
- Mounting clamps & hardware supplied.
- Column speakers in metal cabinet in silver-ash paint finish.
- Speaker connections through a terminal strip at the rear.
- Available in 100V line matching transformer version and low impedance version.
MIXER AMPLIFIERS 160 WATTS
PA Horn Speakers
- Ahuja high quality, weather proof horn speakers are compact, light weight and rugged. They are moulded in tough UV protected ABS plastic for longer lasting finish.
- The specifications and construction of these are similar to the low impedance horn speakers. These models have been provided with 100V line matching transformers with multiple taps/impedance easily selectable by changing the position of the rotary switch at the rear of the sealed assembly.
- These 100V models are ideal for installations where long speaker cables are used, to avoid power loss in the cables.
- Rectangular models are particularly suitable for areas where directivity of sound is of importance.
- They meet European Union regulations and comply with low voltage directive standard EN 60065. Degree of protection
- IP 66 is provided against foreign particles such as dust and jets of water, thus making them ideal for outdoor use.