T-801N Terminal sound column (IP network waterproof active sound column) It is used for the broadcasting of programs in parks, squares, roads, etc.
1. Professional integrated design, high-strength waterproof design, in line with IP54 protection and other certifications.
2. The device is designed with embedded computer technology and DSP audio processing technology. It adopts high-speed industrial grade chip and the startup time is less than 1s.
3. Built-in 1 channel network hardware audio decoding module, support TCP/IP, UDP, IGMP (multicast) protocol, realize networked transmission of the 16-bit stereo CD sound quality audio signal.
4. Built-in digital power amplifier module, the sound quality is fine and the power is strong.
5. Support 1000 levels of custom audio priority silent control.
6. Support server unified authorization operation management function, unified configuration management user and password.
7. Support DHCP, compatible with any network structure such as a router, switch, bridge gateway, Modem, Internet, 2G, 3G, 4G, multicast, unicast.
8. An IP address reset button restores the factory IP address when the IP address is lost.
9. The 1-way PC downloads the IP address serial port to modify the IP address of the network decoding module (internal).
10. Digital products, easy to expand, no geographical restrictions, no need to increase the equipment room management equipment, the use of the common network free line construction designs concept, easy to install.
T-801N Technical Parameters:
|Output rated power||15W/8Ω|
|Network Interface||Standard RJ45 input|
|supporting agreement||TCP/ IP, UDP, IGMP ( multicast )|
|Audio mode||16 – bit stereo CD sound quality|
|Harmonic distortion||≤ 1%|
|Signal to noise ratio||>70dB|
|Input power||~220V 50Hz|
|Power consumption||≤ 20W|