T-6707 IP Network Active Speaker with Class-D Amplifier
The T-6707 is an all in one IP/TCP network audio system solution, which is the most convenient audio over internet solution of which no signal cable and no speaker cable wiring is needed. The simplest connection is plug in the RJ45 communication port, input source, paralleled connect with another passive speaker, power on, then it can communicate with the server and enable all functions of a network audio system.
The T-6707 IP network active speaker package includes an IP network active speaker and a passive low impedance speaker. The IP network active speaker is built-in decoder, an active speaker with stereo 30W+30W digital class-D amplifier and a 30W passive speaker, the speaker output could be selected as 10W, 20W or 30W The connectors of this active speaker include one communication control port by RJ45, two reversed communication port by RJ45, one RCA input, one serial communication port for write-in or change IP use, one 10w power output to amplify another passive speaker, with balance and volume attenuation, AC power switch, one status and one power indicators.
The IP network active speaker package is of wall mount design, so it cloud be installed in anywhere of the non-dedicated network. It is the high economy solution to use one this package for each classroom, hospital, prison, and office such multiple room applications.
The biggest advantages of the network audio system are Super distance audio transmission, simultaneous maximum program task, and non-dedicated network wiring.
* IP network audio active speaker package.
* One IP network audio active speaker and one passive speaker.
* The network audio active speaker is built-in network decoder, an active speaker built-in a stereo 30W+30W digital class-D amplifier and a 30W passive speaker.
* Economy solution for multiple room applications.
* Each room only installed one pair of loudspeakers.
* Anywhere of the LAN system of the non-dedicated network system.
* No need aux cable and speaker cable wiring.
* Control data and aux data transmission both by CAT 5 cable.
* One aux input and one RJ45 control LAN input.
* One low impedance power output for another 8ohm 10W passive speaker.
* One serial communication port is only used to write in or change IP address.
* One status and one power indicators.
* Balance output and master volume attenuation.
|Network Input||Standard RJ45 port|
|Communication Protocol||TCP/IP, UDP & IGMP|
|Audio Mode||16 digit stereo CD level|
|Frequency Output||20Hz~16KHz (+1dB, -3dB)|
|Power Output||8Ω ,30W + 30W class-D amplifier|
|Aux Input||One input, 400mV, RCA type|
|Connector||Serial communication for a write-in or change IP, two reserved RJ45 ports for future upgrade|
|Volume Control||Balance and volume attenuation|
|Indicator||Status and power indicators|
|Working Temp||5℃ ~40℃|
|Power Supply||~110V/60Hz or ~230V/50Hz|