● With all functions of the network system such as background music playback, timing broadcast, paging and fire alarm.
● The system shares the broadcasting speakers for sound reinforcement of live explanation without being affected by the broadcasting, enabling seamless and smooth switching among the explanation areas, allowing free switching of explanations of the on-site docent while walking from one area to another.
● Adopt UWB technology for accurate detection, and calculate the distance from the people to the base station through the flight time of the electromagnetic wave from the tag to the base station, with an error accuracy of up to about 10cm.
● Work with the system host for multi-zone timed explanation and cycle explanation.
● Support priority settings for audio sources of the terminal, with the highest priority given to the wireless microphone, and provide three priority modes, including local priority, network priority and mixed.
● Support mixed output when more than one docent speaks in the same zone, and allow up to 4 different docents to speak in turn.
● In the same system, up to 200 docents can speak simultaneously without interfering with each other.
● The live explanation is not affected in an offline state.
● With explanation zone grouping function. When there is a docent in the grouped zone, a certain channel will be activated, and all the channels corresponding to the grouped zone will be activated.
● All areas are centrally managed and controlled by the server.
|Maximum Frequency Deviation
|Comprehensive S/N Ratio
|Effective Service Range
|≤100m (in open environment)
|Maximum Output Power of Built-in Amplifier (Independent Channel Mode)
|Overcurrent, overheat, overvoltage, undervoltage protection
|Package Dimensions (L×W×H)
|Machine Dimensions (L×W×H)
|Positioning Tag Indicators
|0 to 95%, no condensation